Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Just For You, Kate!

This entry will not make sense unless you read the entry and its comments prior to it.

It seems that I have made a grievous error according to a very special person in my life, and for that I extend my deepest regrets. So Kate, this is for you.


This is my beautiful sister Kate. She is the drunk of the family. Posted by Hello


She also happens to be very "special." Posted by Hello


Just kidding!!! She is a great person and my best friend in the whole world. And Kate, the only reason why I didn't put pictures of you up in the last entry is because I was rushed for time, I don't have any pictures of you on my camera, and I didn't think about going to your photo albums and saving pictures that you have taken because of being so rushed and a little computer retarded as well. AND I DID TALK ABOUT YOU IN THE PARAGRAPHS, but apparently you are too lazy to read now! Posted by Hello


And she has a wonderful and loving husband who is a great guy! Posted by Hello

To be serious, Kate is the person that I truly identify with more than any other person. She and I have had countless late night talks that have solidified our relationship. I used to borrow her clothes and copy the way that she did things. Her advice helped me tremendously through the aforementioned horrendous middle school years. I love you Kate!!! And it is a good thing that I forgot about you in my previous blog, because now you get a whole entry dedicated entirely to you!

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Yay! Thank you, Carrie.

Unfortunately, you picked the pictures that define my personality best.

A whole post. Yesssss.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home