Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Everyone Else Is Doing It!

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Carrie Day Ferguson
Birthday:April 11, 1986: a day in history
Birthplace:The wonderful Alexander City, AL
Current Location:The Ham
Eye Color:Gorgeous Blue!
Hair Color:Brown with lingering hints of summer highlights (No, this does not mean I have roots!)
Height:5'3 or so
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Ancestors came over on the Mayflower
The Shoes You Wore Today:Brown Sauconys
Your Weakness:Chocolate and boys that promise me the world
Your Fears:Gaining weight, not making A's, being alone
Your Perfect Pizza:Domino's Deluxe with Leighann at 4:00 in the morning!
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:I would like another 4.0 for my second semester, to be certified for group fitness, and to sing rap songs to Matt without him laughing.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:yeah :), omg, how are you
Thoughts First Waking Up:Oh god
Your Best Physical Feature:The hair, maybe my tight little butt (yeah right)
Your Bedtime:3:00 AM on nights before tests, 11:00 PM on regular nights, and 10:00 on nights before my 8:00 class.
Your Most Missed Memory:Maybe I've missed out on a lot of memories that I could've made. Hmmm. Isn't that something to think about.
Pepsi or Coke:Neither: I'm a Dr. Pepper and Red Mountain Dew girl
MacDonalds or Burger King:Both, yum!
Single or Group Dates:Important to have a balance of both
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Milo's and my grandmother's tea
Chocolate or Vanilla:CHOCOLATE
Cappuccino or Coffee:Mmm... coffee
Do you Smoke:Yuck
Do you Swear:Occasionally
Do you Sing:Every second of the day.
Do you Shower Daily:When I remember.
Have you Been in Love:Definitely
Do you want to go to College:Maybe one day.
Do you want to get Married:Most definitely.
Do you belive in yourself:Yes, until I have a bad day.
Do you get Motion Sickness:No, I am not a wimp.
Do you think you are Attractive:When I am surrounded by people who find me attractive.
Are you a Health Freak:100% yes, and EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD BE TOO!
Do you get along with your Parents:Beautifully now that I don't live with them.
Do you like Thunderstorms:If I have someone to snuggle with
Do you play an Instrument:Violin and Trumpet (But I don't know if you would call it playing!)
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Maybe
In the past month have you Smoked:Definitely not
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Hmmm... define drugs
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Every day! :)
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:No, and I need to too! Anyone want to go to the mall with me?
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Eeuuww, oreos are nasty.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Most definitely
In the past month have you been on Stage:Unfortunately no.
In the past month have you been Dumped:No :)
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No, but just give me two months :)
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Hmmm... maybe the spotlight, but nothing tangible.
Ever been Drunk:Maybe
Ever been called a Tease:By many a man. Watch out. ;)
Ever been Beaten up:No, but I've always wondered what it would be like.
Ever Shoplifted:One time, I stole one peppermint patty from the containers in Wal-Mart that are open, and I was definitely old enough to know better.
How do you want to Die:Suddenly and unexpectedly
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:A rock star!
What country would you most like to Visit:Somewhere tropical. (A shirtless man fanning me and feeding me grapes is required)
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Green. I also like long eyelashes.
Favourite Hair Color:Typically brown, but for the moment RED is incredibly sexy.
Short or Long Hair:Not too short, not too long.
Height:Taller than me.
Weight:In shape, whatever weight that may be.
Best Clothing Style:Whatever the guy feels most comfortable in.
Number of Drugs I have taken:Define drugs.
Number of CDs I own:Maybe about 15
Number of Piercings:Only one in my ears, but I would have gotten a belly button ring a long time ago if I wasn't threatened with being disowned and cut off financially by the parents.
Number of Tattoos:Unfortunately none.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Too many to count.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

5 Comments:

At 3:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little motion sickness does not make one a wimp! Your extremely masculine, tough, soldier-aviator, brother-in-law.

 
At 8:24 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

Yeah right! Why don't you just go vacuum some more!!! Ha. Just kidding. :)

 
At 5:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Define "define drugs"

 
At 9:41 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

Caffeine, sleeping pills... sheesh! What are YOU talking about?!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home