Monday, October 17, 2005

In Which I Admit to Being a Groupie, and Dude, I'm Totally Not Ashamed So Back Off Would You?

I tend to frequent Workplay quite often to support the struggling artists in the local area that are just trying to make it in the big bad music industry. Most of my visits are just a chance to relax and enjoy some good music. Nothing more and nothing less. Then, one late September evening, a typical visit to my favorite spot in town changed my life.

I met my future husband.



Sam Thacker, from the moment you looked down into my eyes from the stage, with that sexy sexy guitar in your hands, I just knew it was meant to be.

Will you marry me?



Look I even bought a shirt. And it can totally be changed to say Mrs. Sam Thacker once we are married. How CUTE is that?

Okay, seriously Sam, when should we set the date?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home