Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Did I Mention Evil Computers?

Okay, so here's the deal: my computer doesn't work again. It probably won't ever work again. So I lied last entry. Sorry.

Also, my car got broken into by someone either very rushed or very stupid. See, here's the thing people. I live in the middle of downtown Birmingham. Downtown Birmingham = the ghetto. Because I know that I live in the middle of the ghetto, I tend to shy away from leaving anything of financial or sentimental value in my car. In fact, I don't leave anything at all in my car. I don't even leave a cd player to be stolen because the face of it comes off and is tucked away in my room with me at all times. Now, an intelligent person would assume that if another person were to attempt to break into just one vehicle in a parking lot full of cars to obtain something of value, he/she would take enough time to make certain that the said vehicle would obviously have something worth breaking a window (that is worth two hundred and two dollars in damage) for.

THERE IS NOTHING IN MY CAR TO TAKE YOU STUPID THEIF!!!

In other news, I have my first test on Friday. I am experiencing a pretty moderate case of the sophomore slump. The excitement of the newness of college has definately faded, and I still haven't decided a major. I can't help but feel discouraged in my classes when I don't even know what the final objective will be yet.

The final story of the day is that my tummy has hurt for two days straight.

And that's icky.

Sorry things haven't been more exciting guys.

2 Comments:

At 2:07 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Hey Carrie, sorry your computer is still broken and your car got broken into, but you're smart for not keeping anything valuable in it. Also sorry that my phone wasn't working very well when you called the other day. I was grumpy from not enough sleep and Dominic and I have been making these huge grownup decisions lately, and I've thusly started throwing hissy fits in response because, hello, I'm not a grownup. Anyway, I'll make sure to call you later.

 
At 7:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch and ouch and ouch again. Sorry for all the inconveniences and apparent thiefly stupidity. Hope your belly quit aching and the evil is permanently exorcized from the computer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home