Wednesday, August 17, 2005

At Last

Hooray for being back at school!!! I successfully moved in yesterday. Let me tell you, moving in to a dorm is tough work when there is a 20 min wait for the two small elevators that are supposed to service all eight floors, you have about four or five good loads, your mother makes you take the stairs with one of your heaviest suitcases, and you live on the fifth floor. But enough with that. I am moved in, I have visited Al's to get a barbeque chicken baker, I have gotten to see the wonderful boyfriend again, and I am a satisfied girl.

Now I just have to start school.

Eeeeuuuuw.

1 Comments:

At 5:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back and building muskles, both physical and intellectual. Grab that academic cow and milk it!

And speaking of milk, how did the waitressing work out?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home