Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Greek Section is Like Totally Stupid

So, yeah, like I totally always make fun of the Greek section at football games. I mean, not only do they dress up in really hot and uncomfortable nice clothes, but they also stand the entire time. It makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?

So when my friend Leighann called me and asked me to come to an Alabama game with her and sit with her new "friend" in the Greek section so that we have to dress up and be pretty, naturally I said, "Okay!"



It was stifling hot. That dress I was squeezed into was even more stifling.



Johnny C and Leighann!!! :)



This was my view. So many people. It was considerably different from UAB games. The weather was nice for the entire game, but as soon as fourth quarter was over the hurricane hit with blowing winds and gusty rains. We managed to take cover under a fellow tailgater's tent who kept us amused by drunkenly shouting, "Wet t-shirt contest!" to all of the sorority girl passers-by who were being drenched in the rain. After coming to the conclusion that the rain would not blow over for awhile, we decided to make a sprint to the car to end the day's festivities. I sat very wet, but satisfied as I contemplated the day's events in the car. It was a fun game with fun friends.

And as we drove out of sight a faint "wet t-shirt contest" could be heard through the wind in the distance.

1 Comments:

At 1:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are beautiful. I mean, besides the attractive people, look at that stadium! LOOK AT THAT FOOTBALL TEAM!

Time to change the ol' pants!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home