Thursday, December 02, 2004

Apologies

Situations always seem to be altered in the morning, and passions, so alive and deep the night before, do tend to burn out after a few hours of sleep. I would like to apologize for my comment regarding the ex-boyfriends in my previous entry.

"My former boyfriends are both crazy. I was just too blinded by love to notice."

To say that they are crazy is, of course, not exactly true. It is merely an exaggeration. I do not know of many people that can remain close friends of their exes and I am simply feeling frustrated with mine.

My apologies to those offended, especially to one in particular who was, admittedly, exceedingly wonderful to me for the better part of two years.

3 Comments:

At 5:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrie,
Hello! It's Leighann. I just wanted to reply to your blogs. I just read all of them in one sitting and Carrie, you are so funny!! It takes a special person to make me laugh OUT LOUD when reading an e-mail or blog or whatever. Thank you for that!! Anyway, I'm not saying that the "Appologies" one was funny, its just the newest one and no one else had posted any comments yet. Actually, this comment has nothing to do with your post. But, I can say that boys can be crazy sometimes and very frustrating (you know who I'm talking about). Well, hope all is well. I'll keep up with your blogs more often. They make me laugh. Have fun!!

Love, Leighann**

 
At 11:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thefacebook.com

 
At 9:57 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

What does thefacebook.com have to do with my blog, anonymous?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home