Monday, August 21, 2006

Update

New Things:

- Tomorrow I start school
- American Idol auditions were today and I was too chicken to go
- Still working at Brio and this will be the first time that I work and go to school at the same time
- I am having anxiety over parking on campus...
- I should have called my sister at least a week ago to see how her class is going :(
- I watched the Fantasia Barrino story on Lifetime tonight
- In my new apartment officially now
- Tentatively have decided to do the full Mercedes Marathon in February this time... we'll see...
- My little beta fish is over a YEAR old now
- I am horrible at keeping up this blog
- I was stupid and signed up for ANOTHER 8:00 class so I have to go to bed now

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need the rest of your address (if there is more to it) and you know who this is.

So how was the first day of classes? How many hours are you taking?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home